About Me

January 28, 2016

Asher.


A 20-Something something.

When I was a young child I had ambitious dreams of doing great things in life. If you asked me last year how those plans worked out I would have told you that I couldn't even begin to comprehend what my plans, goals, aspirations were going to be (such as any such twenty-something year old living today would tell you) but soon that all changed...

What I discovered would shake my foundation to the core and open up my eyes to something so benevolent, something so exciting that I just had to ask myself, "How the hell is this real?" What I discovered was the thrilling world of monthly gourmet crates! 

In all seriousness let me explain to you just what the f these crates are.

A group of people who are passionate about cuisine, snacks and meals put together a compilation of their food or an assortment of independent snacks into a packaged box. 

They then mail the box to anyone who subscribes to them at a specified time each and every month (sometimes quarterly or bi-annually) and when this box of mysteries arrive you open it blind not knowing what on earth could be inside. It's part tubbin' out on food, part trying out new things you'd probably never try out otherwise and part enjoying the mystery of what could be in each crate.

These crates aren't just for edible things but can consist of an array of products like beauty supplies, gifts, nick-knacks, jewelry. It really just goes on and on and it's often cheaper and more convenient than buying each item separately. 

So I've reached out to a few crate providers and some have reached out to me and I will begin reviewing, showing off, and unboxing crates here on this blog.

I'm not getting paid for anything here, I just love this stuff. I care about small businesses, I care about farms. I care about trying out new things. I care about sharing things. I care about having a good time. And here I'll be able to do all of that and more.

Thanks for your time.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe